STATEMENT OF FAITH
• We believe in God the Father, Jesus His Son and the Holy Spirit; creator of all things.
• We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, was crucified, died, was buried, was resurrected, ascended into Heaven, and is now seated at the right hand of God.
• We believe in the Bible in its entirety to be the inspired Word of God and the infallible rule of faith and conduct.
• We believe in the resurrection of the dead, eternal happiness of the saved, and the eternal punishment of the lost.
• We believe in personal salvation of believers through the shed blood of Jesus Christ.
• We believe in divine healing, through faith in the Name of Jesus Christ, and the healing is included in the redemption.
• We believe in water baptism, in the baptism of the Holy Spirit as distinct from the new birth in speaking in tongues as the Holy Spirit give utterance (Acts 2:4), in the gifts of the Spirit, and the evidence of the Fruit of the Spirit. We believe that all these are available to the believers.
• We believe in the Christian’s hope, the soon coming personal return of Jesus Christ.